| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Magoye in April is warm at 21.25 °C (70.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 19.4mm (0.8in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Magoye April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Magoye, Zambia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Magoye:
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) NNE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 85.7 kms (53.2 miles) NE
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) ESE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) ESE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) ESE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) ESE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 231.5 kms (143.8 miles) S