| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Magoye in May is somewhat warm at 18.45 °C (65.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 3.4mm (0.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Magoye May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Magoye, Zambia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Magoye:
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) NNE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 85.7 kms (53.2 miles) NE
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) ESE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) ESE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) ESE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) ESE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 231.5 kms (143.8 miles) S