| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Magoye in November is fairly hot at 25.05 °C (77.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 57.9mm (2.3in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Magoye November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Magoye, Zambia
Magoye Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Magoye:
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) NNE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 85.7 kms (53.2 miles) NE
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) ESE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) ESE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) ESE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) ESE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 231.5 kms (143.8 miles) S